• Preheat the deep fryer to 165 Celsius fry the shrimps and fish fillet for 5minutes until golden brown.
• in the saucepan water bring to boil add whole corn and cook for 5 minutes remove the corn from the water,
• add calamari in corn boiled water now add mushroom soup powder, chicken soup powder whisk for 2 minutes now add the spices cook for 3 minutes until creamy. Now add baked corn. Cook for 10 minutes in low flame.
• Now remove the corn and keep aside, add the shrimps in to warm sauce.
• Pour the sauce into a jar
• On the plate put the fish fillet and baked corn, pour the jar into the plate
• Garnish with fresh parsley and sweet smoke